Thursday, April 22, 2010


Baseball patch for Tyne!


This turned out too cute!! Garanimals shorts (from Walmart). I bought the biggest size (for cutting) and the sizes I needed. I only bought for my son, nephew and cousin's little boy! So, if you would like some, keep an eye open at Walmart for your size/colors. They are putting out sleeveless tops to match, but I can use white, or if you prefer, if I have the color in stock to match, I can use that! I will be squeezing my son's in soon, to get them done and I will post a pic!!


I did this for one of my friends from highschool! She requested the blue shirt and the "Ole Miss-tri-check" for the bats...I thought it turned out so cute!!


I did this along with a bubble as a gift set for a customer. I didn't get a picture of the bubble this time, but I did it with the initials on the bottom right leg.


This little shirt was done to match his "John Deere" themed birthday party!


I FINALLY squeezed in time to do my sweet Vallie an outfit! I'm loving this!


all dressed up and ready to be given to customers!


This towel was brought to me. Cute birthday gift!