Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It's been a while!

I know it's been a while since I've updated. I've been busy busy working on orders and they keep coming!! Thanks to all of you for keeping me busy! Just a note to let you know that Walker will be out of school for the summer SOON!!! I will still be monogramming, but please be aware that it may take me a little longer to get things done since I will be home with my two little monkeys!!
Stay tuned for new pics, and appliques. I have recently gotten some new appliques, but haven't had the time to upload them yet. We got Walker a swingset last week and when they were installing it, they got our phone/internet line! Needless to say I'm going crazy without the internet, and keeping up with blogs I follow!! Thanks for all of your business and thanks for supporting a stay at home mom!
I will try to get the new pics and applique pics up asap! Now, back I go to monogramming!!