Friday, February 11, 2011

TEMPORARILY "Out of Service"...

Ok. So, I thought I posted this before, but apparently I forgot..OOPS! I should be back up and running within the week or next week.
Sadly, my machine had to go to the shop! I have had several people wanting things done, but not in a hurry for them. I'm hoping to have it back by March. I will still take orders, and work on them in the order they come. I have a handful of orders already, so if you're wanting anything quick, go ahead and get your order in!! ;) Sorry if this causes any inconviences, something broke and it needed to be serviced, so since I was at a point to where I could take it, I jumped on it. Thanks for your support!! Meanwhile, I will be getting fabric and new appliques..

Here are a few things I've done lately, I know I have been terrible at updating my "creations"!

Big brother shirt for a soon to be "big brother"

Peace shirt for my sweet lil Vallie

This was done on a onesie that someone brought to me. I thought it turned out super sweet!!


Those are just a few things I've done recently. I need to get better at this blogging. Since I've gone to work, it has gotten harder to do it all! I will have to start trying to update weekly, so I can keep up with what I do. I do try to snap pictures of the things I do; however, sometimes I fail to do that! I have several pictures of Valentines and Christmas that I never got around to posting, so I will just try to remember to post them for next year since those holidays have already come and gone! I have to get better at this!!
Be thinking of things to do for Mardi Gras, St. Patricks Day, and Easter! They will soon be here. Let me know if you would like to order. I have several designs and can get more. I will try to get them posted on here, as well!


my signature